49ers 60th Season Logo

Patchez

True the past couple years have shown superbowl competitors not doing so well the next year. But I really like the acquisitions of Julian Peterson and Nate Robinson. I see next year going Hawks, Cards, Rams, Niners... Even though I like the niners, I think they are still at least a couple of years off of becoming a playoff contender.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Rams take the NFC West next year. Cards nab the wild card. If the Seahawks are lucky, they might get the other wild card. Niners are done before the season starts.

See, I agree with this guy.

I don't see the Rams getting any higher than third place. How are you going to tell me they're going to outplay Arizona, who now has Edgerrin James, Matt Leinart, Anquan Boldin, Larry Fitzgerald, and a respectable D; and Seattle who now has...well, everybody they had in Super Bowl XL plus one Julian Peterson? And even they have had a LOT of trouble dealing with the 49ers the past couple years. Rams fans shouldn't talk trash on SF considering they were SWEPT by the Niners this past season! They've got a new coach who hasn't proven much yet, Marc Bulger who I just have a real bad time picturing in the Super Bowl, I look at St. Louis as a rebuilding team who doesn't have much more a shot than even San Francisco at winning the West this year.

Rams take the NFC West next year. Cards nab the wild card. If the Seahawks are lucky, they might get the other wild card. Niners are done before the season starts.

See, I agree with this guy.

STL FANATIC and ramsfan agree. There's some sound, objective scientific judgement. From two sources, no less.

Archived