Iron City One Eyes

Discrim

Some of you likely only know the logo I used here as the parrot that's faithfully served as my avatar for a few years now...and some may remember its birth as the crest of a hockey concept a long while back. after a few years, the parrot returns to concepts B)

aussie rules jumpers have become sort of an addiction for me in the last year, and I continue takin my drugs here. On a whim, I decided to modify the parrot earlier today, and decided to use it in this concept...but then I had a little trouble coming up with a decent name before deciding on one I've never seen anyone use except when referring to some kind of bandit. Since pirates are a kind of bandit, and the parrot wears an eyepatch, I decided on...(Pittsburgh) Iron City One Eyes

home/away

OneEyeshome.png

clash

OneEyesclash.png

sue me on the clash, white's played out (and no, this aint lime green, it'd be much brighter if that was the case)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I like it. I don't know enough about aussie rules jumpers to say too much. I like the green color. And the stripey on the black socks are fun. And everybody likes fun things.

Isn't Pittsburgh the Steel City?

yes....yes it is. eh well, didn't stop Iron City Beer, did it?

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived