Smiles all around for T.O., Cowboys

brinkeguthrie

The clock is now ticking.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5661742

"I'm here with a great coach, a great team, a great owner," Owens said. "I'm looking forward to the opportunity that I can make to help this team win. That's why they brought me in here."

"I'll be surprised if anything happens. I really will," said quarterback Drew Bledsoe, the likeliest target of any Owens fits based on his history.

"You kind of grow and you learn from your mistakes and I think I've done that. I've had a long time to sit back and think about a lot of things that have transpired over the last year or so. So I'm taking a different approach."

"I feel like it's a match made in heaven," Owens said.

Didn't he say something like that when he left San Francisco for Philadelphia?

The only difference is I don't think Tuna will put up with one moment of his BS if he acts up. Peronally I'd like to see Parcells back Owens into a corner and make him wet himself. Part of the promblem is that he's never had to answer for his antics.

Hmm...strike that, I'd rather Parcells make his agent Drew Rosenhaus cry like a nancy first.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

The smiles are gone already - from the faces of the children. Me-O showed up 2 hours late for his own football camp. Classy stuff...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived