Milwaukee Bucks new logo leaked?

techstar25

I saw this today on cnnsi.com, but I can't find the logo anywhere.

The Milwaukee Bucks are planning a new logo, a new color scheme and, come September, a new uniform in time for next season, the franchise announced Thursday. The team will unveil the new logo and the new color scheme June 28, the night of the NBA draft. The new uniform, a team official said, will be unveiled in September. One Internet site ran photos of the new look, which a team official would neither confirm nor deny. On the site, the dominant color is red, not purple.

-- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

I couldn't find the "internet site" they referred to. Anyone else have any luck finding it?

I saw this today on cnnsi.com, but I can't find the logo anywhere.

The Milwaukee Bucks are planning a new logo, a new color scheme and, come September, a new uniform in time for next season, the franchise announced Thursday. The team will unveil the new logo and the new color scheme June 28, the night of the NBA draft. The new uniform, a team official said, will be unveiled in September. One Internet site ran photos of the new look, which a team official would neither confirm nor deny. On the site, the dominant color is red, not purple.

-- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

I couldn't find the "internet site" they referred to. Anyone else have any luck finding it?

lol not a good first post.

Archived