Buck's official Unveiling of new logo

QuarterRoy00

This was on the main page of the Bucks website:

Bucks To Unveil Updated Look On Draft Night

June 1, 2006 - On Wednesday, June 28, the Milwaukee Bucks will unveil an updated logo with a new color scheme, the team announced today. The unveiling will take place at the team?s Training Center in St. Francis in conjunction with the 2006 NBA Draft.

Milwaukee has the 39th overall pick in the second round of this year?s NBA Draft.

http://www.nba.com/bucks/news/NewLook_060601.html

Logo probably won't be anything new for us.....and it looks like uni's are to come later.

pink_floyd_poster_back_covers.jpg

brewers3.png

According to JS Online this morning, we have to wait until September to see the new uniforms....... 

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=430764

That doesn't seem suprising. When the Bucks unveiled the purple & green logo/color scheme in 1993, the uniforms weren't unveiled until the regular season opener, meaning the Bucks spent the 1993 pre-season in their old double-green unis. Of course, that doesn't necessarily mean the Bucks will wait just as long to unveil the unis this time around.

The dominant color is RED?????? Hmmm...not sure about that...I wish they would go back to the green and orange they wore when Oscar Robertson played.

That was red in Oscar's day...although it seems like a brighter shade than what we're seeing on the new cap.

Bucks050506_story1.jpg

(from onmilwaukee.com)

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

The dominant color is RED?????? Hmmm...not sure about that...I wish they would go back to the green and orange they wore when Oscar Robertson played.

The older logo was Orange and Green, but the uniforms from 1968-1969 through 1988-1989 were various designs of Forest Green and Red.

Merry Christmas.

Have a holly jolly Christmas

It's the best time of the year

Well I don't know if there'll be snow

But have a cup of cheer

Have a holly jolly Christmas

And in case you didn't hear

Oh bygolly, have a holly jolly Christmas

This year

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

The older logo was Orange and Green, but the uniforms from 1968-1969 through 1988-1989 were various designs of Forest Green and Red.

It has been confirmed that green is the primary color. The cap is in the alt color.

The Bucks aren't alone in this:

41-04665-P.jpg

41-04666-P.jpg

41-04667-P.jpg

41-04661-P.jpg

41-04648-P.jpg

I don't mind hunter and red, at least it's different and not dark blue/light blue.

I agree, Dallas, Memphis, Denver(3rd), Utah, Indiana, all look the same....back to original colours.....Memphis->> Green, Utah --->> Purple

Archived