FOX NCAA Football Champ Game

rock55choc

I remember seeing the logo for FOX's coverage of the BCS awhile back , but I think I recall some info saying the bowl's name and logo would be released @ a later date. Does anyone know if these have been made public yet and do you have a pic or link for it ?? Thanks for anyone's help on this.

LibertyBowl.png

No that's not what I am asking about. I have seen that photo. I am asking about the actual National Championship Game's logo and or name. I figure it would have a game logo and a name such as Fill-in-the Blank Bowl. This is what I am asking about. Does the actual game have a logo and name yet ??

LibertyBowl.png

This year it will be the Tostitos BCS National Championship game. The NC game will take place in the same city where the bowl was (i.e. when it's the Sugar Bowl's turn to have the game next year it will be the Allstate National Championship game). The bowls themselves will still take place however there will be an extra game in that city a week later.

That's it. That was the agreement that the Bowls reequired to add the extra game. Sponsors felt the extra BCS game would cheapen their sponsorships, so attatching the name of each of the four sponsors the the BCS NC game was the only compromise.

Archived