Marlins Tweaks

marlinfan

I like the Sunday Alt. a lot. I think taking away teal was a bad move. Who wants to play in the south Flordia sun in black alts. and black hats anyways.

Black, no no no no no. Otherwise great concept, really like the sunday alt.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

I don't know if I'm alone on this one...but I just HATE when baseball teams use a logo on the front of their jersey when its not for BP. It just irks me, I prefer to see text on the front.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

HOME: A safe improvement. I never liked their pinstripes, and the overall predominance of black. This is better, and I like the teal brim.

ROAD: A little sparse. The logo has a lot of silver/gray on it, and with it being the only real element on the front of the jersey (and the thin black piping), there's a lot of empty gray space I'm looking at. A front number? State name?

SUNDAY ALT: This is where the "F/fish" monogram might work better, with a player number on the opposite side. Bonus points for teal socks, which would be an upgrade home and away.

BLACK ALT: This one, I'd scrap. I'm surprised the team chooses to wear their black jersey as much as they do. It's just too damn hot to go wearing black in the summer in most of the country, especially south Florida. I get uncomfortable just watching them on TV, I can't imagine wearing one.

BP: Meh. I never really have an opinion on BP gear. I'd guess these will do.

OVERALL: I like it. I'd love it without a 2nd alternate jersey and some modifications on the road set.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I don't know if I'm alone on this one...but I just HATE when baseball teams use a logo on the front of their jersey when its not for BP. It just irks me, I prefer to see text on the front.

I like the logo on the front, but i think the road jersey is missing something. I would say put the number on the front, or have "Florida" on the chest.

I really like everything esle though. Good job.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

I like it

This is definatly the change the marlins need. My favorites are adding the teal visor to the home cap and the M BP logo.(Did you create that because ive never seen it before.)

No, the Marlins used that as a BP cap for two seasons (2001-2002) and dropped it when they did the uni makeover in 2003.

Thanks for the critiques everyone!

1997 | 2003

Archived