Pittsburgh Steelers 2006 Sideline Hat

ericcartman19

That hat is hideous. I'm a die hard steelers fan and i wouldn't touch that hat with a 10ft pole. That has to be one tacky hat.

Simple can be good, are the people that design hats unaware of this?

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Sorry to dredge up an old topic, but I'm just getting started in here, so i'm looking back on old topics, and this one brought up an issue for me.

Why is "ugly" the general theme for almost all NFL Sideline hats? Generally you get nice looking ones that the coaches wear on the sidelines, but the ones they make for players to wear on the sidelines are just hideous. Mislaid stripes and random swirls, bits of logo running in places where bits of logo don't belong... it's like they put a hat in a blender and then hand it out for players to wear on the sidelines.

I guess I just don't know why that is.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

See, now I think it would be fine with the stripes on the bill, if it weren't for those odd yellow stripes down the side. What are those for?

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

Archived