Is this Mitchell and Ness Astros Jeresy Real

BamaHater

The seller is lotion4less. The tag looks alittle different than the one on Mitchell and Nesses web site.

Here is the one on auction

mnjr.jpg

Here is the one on the mitchell and Ness Web Site

HS73H50_W.jpg

Also does anyone know how this fits. It wanted to get a size 40 but the auction is for a 44. Is there much of a difference. I'm 5'8 and don't want ti to be too big.

I'd say reguardless of how good everything else looks, if you find one thing wrong with a M&N jersey (in this case, the year tag is wrong), it's a fake. Especially with the steep discounts available on eBay...

Moose

Just by comparing the pictures, I can't see anything wrong about the top jersey except for the wrong date on the tag.

Is it possible that this is a Mitchell & Ness jersey, and the typo on the tag is M&N's fault?

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Interesting. on Ebay, lotion4less is aka jadgang. At my site, he is listed as being a seller of legit/authorized jerseys. I'll post on my board about the jocktag/yeartag discrepency. It could be a limited run that Mitchell & Ness did for a special event.

Why would Mitchell and Ness make an historically incorrect jersey for a "special event"?

It strains credulity.

Archived