ACC Aussie Rules

Discrim

...but I won't be putting that in action for a while.

Instead I bring you North Carolina...er, Caolina :D

home

Carolinahome.png

the argyle pattern is a nod to the basketball team, although it's significantly different.

main away/home clash

Carolinaroad.png

just call this one the DogHeels :hockeysmiley: an older Footscray striping pattern inspired this one

alternate

Carolinathird.png

basically, I think it looks cool, so I threw this one in. B)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

• 2 weeks later...

after forgetting about this thread for the better part of two weeks, I kickstart it all again. I now give you Duke

home

Dukehome.png

taking into account that a blue devil is similar to a demon, the Melbourne yoke is used.

away

Dukeroad.png

if you look closely, your likely suspicion is correct: bruise-colored barcode striping, taking into account Dook's fascination with black and an easy comparison with Collingwood (the inspiration for the barcode) :D

...which reminds me of that damn class t-shirt contest I lost back in 99...ironically, my entry lost to a goddamn barcode :evil:

2016cubscreamsig.png

• 3 weeks later...

heh, I forgot again...heh, I don't plan on leaving this unfinished, so here are 7 thru 10, starting with Wake Forest

home/away

WakeForesthome.png

clash

WakeForestclash.png

basically, I had a great idea for Washington, but I'm not doing a Pac 10 project yet, so I used this for Wake instead.

Florida State's up next...

home/away

Noleshome.png

heh, a St. Kilda copy's basically all I could think up.

clash

Nolesclash.png

again, nothin really new.

2016cubscreamsig.png

the boys from College Park...dem Terps!

home/away

Terpshome.png

clash

Terpsclash.png

I had the Maryland flag striping left over from the Ravens summer league set, and put it to work...unlike FSU, Maryland's set did come according to plan.

and finally, Big Ben: NOW I've done Virginia Tech :D

home

VaTechhome.png

away

VaTechaway.png

clash

VaTechclash.png

ah, that Kangas away jumper. I never get tired of using it...oh crap, I'm turning into adidas. the logo on the away and clash jumpers (as well as the maroon shorts) is my revision of a turkey logo I did a couple years ago.

*evolves into three stripes |||*

2016cubscreamsig.png

I am glad to see that you finished this project. And VA Tech is the best of this batch. Love the turkey head. For FSU, it would have been cool to use the spear. Maryland is okay. I like the flag pattern, but there is a lot going on there.

For Wake, I'm probably going to be extra critical of you here because I'm a student in Winston-Salem. First off, I like the gold and black jumpers. And I see what you were going for with the font, and I like it. But the W is not working for me. I agree it is a great idea for Washington, but it doesn't work for Wake Forest.

Overall, pretty good job. I love to see a completed project like this, even if it takes a couple weeks. ^_^

and now, the final two!

first, Boston College!

home/away

BostonCollegehome.png

clash

BostonCollegeclash.png

the wings on the front are inspired by the West Coast Eagles. As I don't have BC's font, I improvised.

2016cubscreamsig.png

and fianlly, the last school...Clemson! I decided to go a similar route to the one I took with Ga Tech: a modernistic main/clash rotation with a throwback style set

home

Clemsonhome.png

clash 1-to be worn against orange, red or yellow-clad teams

Clemsonclash.png

clash 2-to be worn against teams who wear navy, black, dark blue or purple stripes/hoops. in short, to be worn very rarely

Clemsonclash2.png

traditional-to be worn in the ACC opener and against South Carolina

Clemsontrad.png

Yeah baby! This thing is finally complete...the whole conference and nothin but! I wanna thank the ACC for existing, Creamer for hosting this board, Photobucket for hosting my concepts, everybody who's posted in the thread, and I wanna thank yall for the inspiration. :winner:

now I gotta get me some sleep...heh, I'll wait til 2 (sleepz)

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived