High School Sig

jOkeR

Just for you to know, I'm still in high school and I play football at my school. I was tired of all my other sigs, so i made one myself. This is my first one and I made it like a football helmet (3 stripes down the middle). Without further ado here it is, my first sig:

LHSSig2.png

C&C wanted.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

Black outline on the words and it'll be perfect.

You taking requests?

I'm going into 8th grade so after this year I'll be in high school. I'll definitely use it then.

I guess I could make you one - I dunno youre a steelers fan... J/K.

I'd need logos and what font your school uses.

I also added black outline to the letters:

LHSSig.png

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

Black outline on the words and it'll be perfect.

You taking requests?

I'm going into 8th grade so after this year I'll be in high school. I'll definitely use it then.

I guess I could make you one - I dunno youre a steelers fan... J/K.

I'd need logos and what font your school uses.

I also added black outline to the letters:

LHSSig.png

Penn Hills Seinor High Indians

Red & Vegas Gold {Sorta like the Penguins or Notre Dame}

I only have the helmet logo as of yet, i'll have to scan the other one off of my sister's yearbook.

school_logo83.gif

The font is sort of a generic, I's say its sorta like a Times Roman font.

The helmets are solid gold with the logos on the side.

Thanks!

oBIgzrL.png

I like the sig, but I have a few suggestions. First, make the background blue. Then make the Indian a Viking, and make it say "Miamisburg High School Vikings."

Just kidding. I went to a football camp down in Lebanon a few times in high school. I met Craig Krenzal there, which was nice. My suggestion for the sig is make the text black with a white outline. That might look a little better.

I like the sig, but I have a few suggestions. First, make the background blue. Then make the Indian a Viking, and make it say "Miamisburg High School Vikings."

Just kidding. I went to a football camp down in Lebanon a few times in high school. I met Craig Krenzal there, which was nice. My suggestion for the sig is make the text black with a white outline. That might look a little better.

Miamisburg isnt very good... :D

And Krenzal comes to our camp every year... Speaking of which it starts this month.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

Archived