Attn Designers - New Isles Concept

jayzcat

Hi fellow members,

I am in no way close to being a designer. I do however, recognize talent and there's some great stuff on this board. I'm an Islander fan who is bored with the current logo / uni. I didn't mind the fisherman / wave jersey. I'd like to see them go in a new direction . . perhaps the new Seattle Seahawk colors with a logo of a lighthouse, seagull, etc. Would love to see some concepts created by some of you.

Thanks,

Jayzcat

Well I see that you are new. Not that I'm an old timer here either. But you might want to try the search feature, it works well. that being said I don't mind reposting one of my better concepts.

Islesmaster0106v2.jpg

ISLESDARK0106V2a.jpg

ISLESWHITE0106v2a.jpg

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Nice Isles concepts. I was looking for someone to create a concept that incorporates the Seattle Seahawks newer color scheme with a lighthouse and/or seagull theme. I think that would work great for the Isles

I actually like it as a logo, but not as a jersey crest (I'm talking about the fisherman with Long Island.) I'd just put the fisherman on the jersey as the crest.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

Looks great. If you get a chance, give the concept I've suggested a try and post.

Thanks. What program do you use to design these jerseys?

Thanks

MS Paint. And the Word Art function from MS Power Point for the names and numbers.

I'll see if i can get around to your idea. Im not good at making logos on the computer though.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

Is this template available in vector? I've looked through the templates thread already and can't seem to find it.

Great concept by the way. I love it.

Thanks

My template is RC's raster template. I don't think theres a vector version.

I love the isles' jersies, i mean the fisherman was such a joke, it was a freakin fish strip logo, gortons or whatever.

I like the current uni's, i like how the stripes on the shoulder represent the cups they have won, i like how its going back to their roots and its just a great jersey overall. I also like the logo, its simple and it means what it means.

I wish some of the other teams went back to their original logo's and colours...like Vancouver, Montreal should use that white version with the red #'s as their away jersey for good..that is just a wicked jersey.

MontrealCanadiens_comm_1902.gif

That should be their jersies for good.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Looks great.  If you get a chance, give the concept I've suggested a try and post.

Thanks.  What program do you use to design these jerseys?

Thanks

MS Paint. And the Word Art function from MS Power Point for the names and numbers.

I'll see if i can get around to your idea. Im not good at making logos on the computer though.

Strike that. I wont be able to do it. Sorry.

Between me getting stuck with helping my family in moving my sisters stuff outta the house and ot her new apartment, along with then re-painting, cleaning, and arguing over the arrangement of my stuff in her room. Then moving the mountains of crap from my room into hers, my activity at this board is going to be pretty limited for the next few months.

Archived