Championship game logos

Viper

Does anyone else here have championship game logos for their fantasy football leagues?

I commish two different leagues and have developed a Super Bowl-esque logo for each one's title tilt. The first one is for the IFFL, the league that includes my usernamesake team.

14415_article_image_1147661294.gif

Until this year (this will be my sixth year as commish) I had been using a template logo for the "I" Bowl (which incorporates the league logo) and simply changed the two fields at the bottom for each year's game. Obviously I decided to try something new for "I" Bowl XVIII. The virtual site of the game is Rio de Janeiro, so I based the design loosely on the Brazilian flag, but added orange elements instead of the blue starfield.

Here are the logos for the past two "I" Bowls:

32386_article_image_1135736535.gif

29452_article_image_1105500263.jpg

"I" Bowl XVII was "hosted" by Toronto, hence the Canadian-flag motif in the Roman-numeral field. "I" Bowl XVI was played in Vanuatu (shortly after Survivor ended its season there), so I went with a primitive tropical design. The helmets, of course, are from the teams that play in those leagues (not all of them are my designs; I just pasted them onto the base logo once the matchups were set).

In my other league, my team is from Las Vegas, and that's become the permanent site of the championship game, so I still use a template logo for that based on the "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada" sign. Here's this year's version:

23030_article_image_1147664148.gif

Anyone else have fantasy championship game logos they'd like to share?

CCSLC signature.png

Archived