Ricky Bobby Car

JamieRose

I was just messing around with a new template that i got, and i made the Talladega Nights car. I'll put it in the game when it comes in the mail, get a full 3D view!!

RickyBobby.png

This is pretty much my first NASCAR concept, so i could use a little critiquing.

TDZiMMB.png

I was just messing around with a new template that i got, and i made the Talladega Nights car. I'll put it in the game when it comes in the mail, get a full 3D view!!

RickyBobby.png

This is pretty much my first NASCAR concept, so i could use a little critiquing.

What is the game you are talking about?

You put the number on one headlight and one tailight, but not the other?

What inspired you to do that?

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

I dont quite get why your flames are pixelated and the rest is not. You may want to try to work on that before your final version. Also it appears the flames may not line up on the front corners, best of luck on getting that to look right as it could be a handful. The door numbers look like they are stretched a bit on the length side.

centerfieldbanner2.png

Formula GP

CenterField 22 pts

#7 Coca-Cola Giancarlo Fisichella 4pts

#8 Coca-Cola Lewis Hamilton 18pts

TRAC

CenterField Motorsports

#5 Sony Kyle Busch

#8 Gatorade Kurt Busch

#9 Sirius David Ragan/Ricky Rudd

its Nascar Sim Racing

and i only put the number on one head and tail light bacause that the way pretty much all cars are painted.

I have that game. I oughta try putting that on there.

Good Job.

oBIgzrL.png

I dont quite get why your flames are pixelated and the rest is not. You may want to try to work on that before your final version. Also it appears the flames may not line up on the front corners, best of luck on getting that to look right as it could be a handful. The door numbers look like they are stretched a bit on the length side.

i did the base paint job in paint and all the rest in photoshop. And its the roof numbers that are actually stretched, its how it looked on the images of the cars that I used. And you're right, the flames don't line up exactly, but iits close enough for me (you only see the back when you're racing anyway).

TDZiMMB.png

Archived