Orioles Concept

Chris062190

In general, I like where you're going with this concept, although if it were me, I'd do the following things differently:

-The circle with the ornithologically correct bird seems a bit sparse as a logo, you may want to explore using something else. Also, primary sleeve patches usually go on the left sleeve, not the right.

-Any reason there's a black #44 on the right sleeves of all 3 jerseys?

-I'm a bit iffy on using orange socks in any baseball concept. Don't get rid of 'em, but maybe let people see what they'd look like with both orange and black socks. Or better yet, how about some black socks with orange striping?

-It seems like you're using White Sox-style striping on the sleeves and piping on the pants. I'd like to see the striping continue on the pants in lieu of the piping.

Other than that, you're definitely off to a good start with these.

QPR%20Sig.png

In general, I like where you're going with this concept, although if it were me, I'd do the following things differently:

-The circle with the ornithologically correct bird seems a bit sparse as a logo, you may want to explore using something else. Also, primary sleeve patches usually go on the left sleeve, not the right.

-Any reason there's a black #44 on the right sleeves of all 3 jerseys?

-I'm a bit iffy on using orange socks in any baseball concept. Don't get rid of 'em, but maybe let people see what they'd look like with both orange and black socks. Or better yet, how about some black socks with orange striping?

-It seems like you're using White Sox-style striping on the sleeves and piping on the pants. I'd like to see the striping continue on the pants in lieu of the piping.

Other than that, you're definitely off to a good start with these.

The 44 is for Elrod Hendricks,the late O's bench coach.

Archived