2 questions about sports mags

DGivens87

Two questions:

1. Went to Borders on Saturday, and was BOMBARDED with a huge array of various fantasy football mags. Now obviously, it seems like everyone and their mother puts out a fantasy football mag, but based on your experiences, which one is the best/most informative? I've only playing for two years, but I'd just like to know which mag has the most insight/helpful in preparing for the draft.

2. I'm trying to get into English Premier League soccer/football, and scoped out a couple of mags (I forget the titles) that were printed in England. Which mags (or books for that matter) would be the most helpful in providing info about the EPL?

thanks guys! B)

For fantasy football, I would not buy one, but if you do I would look at The Sporting News or Pro Football Weekly (PFW). Most of them went to print right after the draft or mini-camps, so even news about player injuries or supensions (DEN) are rarely printed. Plus, most first and second round rookies have not signed yet, so their value is often overrated. There are much better options from the internet as they are updated after training camps start. Keep looking at PFW regular edition if you have to buy something at a bookstore.

Archived