Fantasy League Logo input

budpaul

Looking for some C&C on these two versions for a league logo I've been tossing around in my head. I'm fairly satisfied with the shield portion of the design as I wanted to go with something a little more stylized than what some other leagues have (though sometimes when I look at it I see a cross between the NHL logo and the Batman logo - purely unintentional). Otherwise, I'm noncommital to the other aspects. I think I like first X design over the second, but I have used that beveling look on some other stuff recently (for a different league though, so no one would make that connection). Anyway, I'll shut up now and see what you guys think.

xfflogoskg3.png

Yeah, since I'm never satisfied, I tweaked it again, this time reversing the fade on the 'burst. I also dropped the red and went with gray (thanks, L-Train). Thoughts?

xfflogos4gx3.png

Oh, and thanks to all for taking the time to comment.

While both colors look very good, I lean towards the grey background as the X stands out more.

Excellent work!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

budpaul,

IMO - I wouldn't fade (gradiant) the background, on your 2nd post, the logo on the left is very classy. I also think you should take pullox's advice and try a gray background.

Very nicely done!!! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived