New name for the CCSLC

Buffalo

The thing about the rule that's really hard to interpret is that the rebound was in the crease, then Hull used his skate to kick the puck to his stick.  The puck was in the crease during the moment his skate entered the crease AND he was kicking it to his stick, which was outside the crease.  It should count as possession, and of course, did.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

There was never anything about possession in the rule, or rulebook. That's the thing that makes it so maddening. They just claimed the rule was altered and threw this bull :censored: excuse out there to cover their asses.

Skate in the crease = disallowed. End of story.

Dumb rule, but you gotta follow your own guidelines, and they didn't.

"Unless the puck is in the goal crease area, a player of the attacking side may not stand in the goal crease. If a player has entered the crease prior to the puck, and subsequently the puck should enter the net while such conditions prevail, the apparent goal shall not be allowed."

The puck was there before the skate.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The puck was there before the skate.

It's OK Roger, they've been self-loathing for 7 years now. No sense trying to stop it now... ;)

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

as we make our way to the free range animals we first come across Buffalonian Hardluckus better known as the Hardluck Buffalo.

The Hardluck Buffalo is a rare breed of Buffalo. Native to upstate New York, the Hardluck Buffalo is just that, Hardluck. No other breed of Buffalo has had as much hard luck as the Hardluck Buffalo. Notable hard lucks include 'No Goal', 'Wide Right', 'Music City Miracle', and '4 consecutive Super Bowl losses'. The Hardluck Buffalo has two specific species: Buffalonian Billus or The Buffalo Bill and Buffalonian Sabrus or the Buffalo Sabre. Both species of the Hardluck Buffalo family are with out championship status in the Jock Kingdom. The Buffalo Bill made four appearances in the Super Bowl but as their name sake states, the Hardluck kicked in and they lost all four games including 'Wide Right'. Its latest hardluck was the 'Music City Miracle. The Buffalo Bill teeters on the endangered species list, as the leaders of the pack continue to let the Buffalo Bill get preyed on instead of preying on other prey.

The Buffalo Sabre has been known to roam the North East Division, however they like to interbreed and it tends to prey on the Toronto Maple Leaf but is known to feast on the Boston Bruin. It too is a member of the Hardluck Buffalo family and is not with out its own hardluck with 'No Goal' highlighting their hard luck. The Classical version of the Buffalo Sabre has been said to have mated with the Demonic Goat and produced the 'Goat Head' variety of the Buffalo Sabre. The Goat Head variety of the Buffalo Sabre has proliferated through the Jock Kingdom. However, recent interbreeding has led to a new species of the Buffalo Sabre, the Buffa-slug. Scientists has concluded that the Goat Head Buffalo Sabre recently bred with the New York Slug. Mass hunting of the Buffa-slug has put this new species on the Endangered Species list.

You had to have been up puffin on something at about 11 o'clock at night to come up with something like that :lol:

Nah seriously--I damn near fell out my chair and rolled down the hallway laughing at that post. I'm surprised no one ele has said anything about that!

(And for the record, I am NOT from Buffalo...native of Pensacola, FL, where hockey was never big. But Tampa DID win a Stanley Cup and the Panthers are one of the best-dresses teams in the league, so there you go :P )

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived