Marquette Concept

josdin00

This is my second set of jersey concepts. I'm going to Marquette right now, and thought I see what it would look like if they had a football team. I took a look at their basketball jerseys, and they keep those fairly simple. I thought I'd go with a simple look for football as well. This is what I came up with. Please let me know what you think.

conceptvj0.jpg

Your blue looks too purple to me. As for your uniforms, eh. They are simple and too plain in my opinion. It would look better with some stripes on the shoulders. For the helmet, try just the eagle. When I think of Marquette I think of the unique eagle logo rather than the "MU". Overall it is a nice, clean presentation.

KUHawks.png

Pretty nice concept - I like the helmet - simple and sweet.

The old logo - bird - on the sleeve is nice too.

Great job!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

This is my second set of jersey concepts. I'm going to Marquette right now, and thought I see what it would look like if they had a football team. I took a look at their basketball jerseys, and they keep those fairly simple. I thought I'd go with a simple look for football as well. This is what I came up with. Please let me know what you think.

I think they look really good.

Did you know they have a full-out 11 on 11 club team?

http://www.marquetteclubfootball.com/

Meh. Looks way too purple, and I'm not a fan of the different-colored shoulders/sleeves. I agree that you should try using the eagle logo on the helmet. Or if you use the MU logo, try to create a number font to compliment it. That Philadelphia Eagles number font is WAY overused.

Archived