Two Fantasy League Hockey Teams

capn89

Since I've got this matchup coming up in a little fantasy league of mine I figured I'd show off the uniforms the teams will be wearing.

First off, the home team. The "New England Leafs."

The logo is a green version of the Toronto Maple Leafs old secondary logo/semi-current third jersey logo (minus the script). As for the jersey, it's nothing super special, just basic striping.

LeafsHome.jpgLeafsHome2.jpg

The away team for Sunday's game is the "Washington DC, Freedom."

The logo is a slightly modified version of the NY Liberty's logo. Obviously changed the colors and added "DC" instead of "NY." The jerseys are quite unique. They're a recolored version of some All-Star jerseys I made for a buddy of mine about a year ago, or so.

FreedomAway.jpgFreedomAway2.jpg

If you want to get involved and throw in a prediction or anything you can check out all the info in the "CIHL" section of my website (below). :)

These are really nicely done. I love the simplicity of the first. THe only thing that I'm not wild about is the star on the Freedom set...the one towards the hem of the jersey. It just seems like it breaks up the striping pattern a bit too much.

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out who the players are ^_^ . The one looks kinda like Brind'Amour, but I don't think it's him.

These are really nicely done. I love the simplicity of the first. THe only thing that I'm not wild about is the star on the Freedom set...the one towards the hem of the jersey. It just seems like it breaks up the striping pattern a bit too much.

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out who the players are ^_^ . The one looks kinda like Brind'Amour, but I don't think it's him.

Thanks for the comments. I'll keep the star in mind if I ever redesign these uniforms.

As for the players, for the Leafs it's Demitra and the Freedom is Smolinski. :)

I think it's much better.

I just noticed this though...why aren't there any sleeve numbers?

For the league, which is 5 on 5, I decided it would be a lot easier to not have to make arm numbers for all 10 teams. So I just went with back numbers. :)

Archived