If you want aBird logo that was copied...

Stampman

It started on this thread

The two parties settled their dipute--and I agree the logo was not stolen, borrowed or merely revamped.

But if you do want to see a bird log where there where minor changes check these out.

hawkcomparison.png

The one on the left is for the Southbend Golden Hawks a now defunct women's football team. I found the logo here

The one on the right is from The German Football League -the Plattling Black Hawks.

Basically the circle is now one colour and the back is changes a bit and part of the outline is too, but it's the same bird--although since the one team is defunct they may have gone through appropriate channels to do this...

Just sharing...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

look at the english hockey league...

they've stolen baltimore ravens logos, buffalo sabres logos... all kinds of logos.

You should check out the English "Premier" and "National" Ice Hockey Leagues...

Click here to see them (OK, it's a wikipedia page. But there's links to the many British hockey teams there).

They probably steal 'em because apparently nobody gives a :censored: about the North American teams over here, and so "won't notice" that they've been stolen.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

look at the english hockey league...

they've stolen baltimore ravens logos, buffalo sabres logos... all kinds of logos.

You should check out the English "Premier" and "National" Ice Hockey Leagues...

Click here to see them (OK, it's a wikipedia page. But there's links to the many British hockey teams there).

They probably steal 'em because apparently nobody gives a :censored: about the North American teams over here, and so "won't notice" that they've been stolen.

I love the Guildford Flames--make the Calgary Flames "C" into a "G" and put it on a Thrashers type uni...

(Oh and this should be under logos not concepts...)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived