Falcons wearing black pants on road

CrookedThumb

I only saw a glimpse of it when I was watching the halftime show of the Eagles/Panthers game, but it does look pretty sweet. It's much better than the pajama-looking, all-white look they used to wear. I'll post pictures as soon as the game is over.

The Falcons current unis were NOT an improvement over what they wore last year...funny how I wind up saying that about SO MANY current NFL sets.

I haven't seen a NFL uniform refurbishing I liked better than the original in over ten years now - except for the Jets, which was a return to the retro-stylings.

Everyone else I can think of , - i.e. the Eagles, Patriots, 49ers, Rams, Falcons, Seahawks, Bucs (yes, Bucco Bruce ruled) -  i've preferred the previous versions.

I haven't seen a NFL uniform refurbishing I liked better than the original in over ten years now - except for the Jets, which was a return to the retro-stylings.

Everyone else I can think of , - i.e. the Eagles, Patriots, 49ers, Rams, Falcons, Seahawks, Bucs (yes, Bucco Bruce ruled) - i've preferred the previous versions.

Well I'm sorry, but you're insane. The Eagles old unis were boring and the new ones beat the :censored: out of them. The Patriots-you talking the old logo? Please. And do you also mean the old Parcells-era Giants unis were better, because they were as plain as you could get and also identical to the Bills' unis of that era.

Anyway, I love the Falcons new look (except the all black unis and red jerseys) and the black pants looked great. I just hate the socks they wore with them, one plain black stripe? C'mon. It should be solid black, or maybe a thin black and red stripe. And it's good to see Vick back, if not just for the entertainment value. And also I have to add that the Pats own and we'll see you guys in Houston come January. :D

Archived