Ugliest High School Baseball Jersey

baseballking99

The schoole is Massapequa on Long Island. I live about 10 minutes from the high school. 

This is the same team that got suspended for a whole year b/c the team went to a strip club on a trip to Florida for some exhibition non-league games. I believe their mascot is the Chiefs.

Yeah they had to bring up half the JV team to fill in.

Any of you guys play baseball at your respective LI schools?

yea i play at East Meadow

We had a game scheduled with you guys a couple of years ago at the JV level, the game got cancelled though (after we made the 30 minute trek to your school). I play for Valley Stream North

nygiantsSig.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

The schoole is Massapequa on Long Island. I live about 10 minutes from the high school. 

This is the same team that got suspended for a whole year b/c the team went to a strip club on a trip to Florida for some exhibition non-league games. I believe their mascot is the Chiefs.

Yeah they had to bring up half the JV team to fill in.

Any of you guys play baseball at your respective LI schools?

yea i play at East Meadow

We had a game scheduled with you guys a couple of years ago at the JV level, the game got cancelled though (after we made the 30 minute trek to your school). I play for Valley Stream North

i think i might know what your talking about. Was it the season before last.(2005)

yankees-1.png

Yo does East Meadow face Division in anything? I know we faced Carey in football last week, and thats in the neighborhood but thats more towards Salsbury

We do in a few smaller sports but in the main ones(football, baseball, lacrosse basketball and wrestling were in high confrences.

yankees-1.png

Archived