Ugliest High School Baseball Jersey

baseballking99

The vest is just the Michigan "M" and pistripes that the Wolverines have worn in the past (though maybe not in vest form), but the yellow socks and undershirt are nasty. Plus there's all that UnderArmour logo creep. Yuck.

Put Your Hands up For Detroit (our lovely city)

I just think there is too much yellow, like other posters. Especially with the UA shirt. If it was short sleeved, it would not be as unsightly (but a New Yorkers exposed forearms may also be as scary). The "block M" in yellow and navy don't necesarily help with the overall look.

I don't think that's exactly terrible but definitely not overly attractive. What school is it? Any chance it's McQuaid?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

The schoole is Massapequa on Long Island. I live about 10 minutes from the high school.

This is the same team that got suspended for a whole year b/c the team went to a strip club on a trip to Florida for some exhibition non-league games. I believe their mascot is the Chiefs.

BP.jpg

They're better than anything East Meadow could put out there :D *ducks* Then again Massapequa wasn't known for nice uniforms and neither was Roosevelt or Baldwin (all use similar colors).

The schoole is Massapequa on Long Island. I live about 10 minutes from the high school.

This is the same team that got suspended for a whole year b/c the team went to a strip club on a trip to Florida for some exhibition non-league games. I believe their mascot is the Chiefs.

Yeah they had to bring up half the JV team to fill in.

yankees-1.png

Any of you guys play baseball at your respective LI schools?

nygiantsSig.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

I think the worst part is that they're under armor form-fitting crap, not actual sleeves and socks. I mean Under Armor's grat, I use it for hockey, but baseball sleeves are supposed to be loose, not speed skating suits.

Any of you guys play baseball at your respective LI schools?

yea i play at East Meadow

yankees-1.png

Isn't Massapequa the Alma Mater of Jim Brown of the Cleveland Browns, football's all-time greatest running back? Why don't you approach JB about buying the school some new baseball unis.

I think Jim Brown went to Manhasset. Massapequa is the alma mater of the Baldwin brothers and Jerry Seinfeld.

Archived