York Revolution wordmark found

JaMike81

I hate that York now has a real stadium. We're stuck with an Erector set in Harrisburg, and we've got credible AA ball. More than I can say for the league York and Lancaster particpate in. They need to get real minor league affiliations for some stability. I have no faith in a league where one team plays all road games.

Bring back the Whale!

Oh great, another Atlantic League team using blue. *sighs*

I think the York part would look fine on a road jersey, the home though I'll have to wait and see on the final product.

Congrats on the Barstormers win this year, btw.

njd.gifnym.gifpats3gr8.jpg

On a side note, I saw a rendering for the new stadium in York, and it looks very similar to Clipper Magazine Stadium(Barnstormers stadium, for those who don't know). That's a definite plus since The Clip's supposed to be the nicest stadium in the Atlantic League. The only problem is, York is a dump.

• 4 weeks later...

hmmmm...I'm kind of torn here. I don't really like the use of both silver and gold. It seems like red, white, blue, and one of the two are enough. The logo itself isn't bad, although I still don't see the wordmark looking good on a jersey. Unless, of course, they pull a Tigers/Yankees/Cubs/Sox and go with the left chest patch. A lot of teams in the Atlantic League have dark road jerseys, so I'm curious if they'll have red or blue ones.

Regardless, I must hate this team.

Archived