Pat Patriot alternate

OB33

I always thought that an alternate for the Pat the Patriot set would look better than the current alt for the Patriots or the red alt that most people want so I tried photoshopping the CCSLC's favorite football player with a blue jersey.

New:

flutiebluelk8.png

Original:

flutieorignz6.png

C&C, I'm still learning the ins and outs so if you have any tips on how to make it better those would also be appreciated.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

I like this as well....I'm don't know how to correct this as I've never tried to do this yet, but there's blue on the bottom of the "2" and on the white stripes on the back of the shoulder...I know this is where there are shadows...Like I said, I don't know how to correct that, since i've never tried this...But it looks good to me overall...

One thing I noticed about the real uniform set that Mr. Flutie is wearing...how many shades of blue are they wearing there? There appears to be multiple shades of royal blue and navy blue on the entire uniform...To me, that makes the uniform, well, not so uniform...

Your idea looks nice though...Good job...I'm sure with more practice at doing this, you will become better at it...I need to give this a try sometime...

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

Archived