D'Backs 2nd Alternate Jersey Gone?

Tom

I have been looking at the team shop, and the Diamondbacks' 2nd alternate jersey (the one on the very right in my signature) has been missing for some time now. Does anyone know if Arizona has just decided to use the Home, Away and Red alternate for the coming season?

I have been looking at the team shop, and the Diamondbacks' 2nd alternate jersey (the one on the very right in my signature) has been missing for some time now. Does anyone know if Arizona has just decided to use the Home, Away and Red alternate for the coming season?

I saw the black ones at Just Sports in the mall this weekend. Only replicas though.

It's odd that mlb.com shop doesn't have it though.

They've got the black ones down at the team shop at Chase Field.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

It's possible that they may be sold out on the online team shop. It's happens a lot nowadays with the Anaheim Ducks website and the authentic black jerseys as they are rarely available.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

It's possible that they may be sold out on the online team shop. It's happens a lot nowadays with the Anaheim Ducks website and the authentic black jerseys as they are rarely available.

Whoever said the ability to make double-posts were eliminated with the new board scheme can SUCK IT!!!

What the hell?

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Whoever said the ability to make double-posts were eliminated with the new board scheme can SUCK IT!!!

What the hell?

I think you broke it.

Archived