Blackhawks Jersey

Chazberg

I was at the United Center Store jersey shopping, and I noticed that this year's CCM replicas don't have the NHL puck patch on the back hem, can anyone else confirm this for other teams? I'm not sure if it's a glitch or a new feature. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could obtain a lose patch to iron on the jersey.

On a better note, CCM/Reebok FINALLY fixed the "C" tomahawks shoulder patch on the replicas jerseys, see pic.

Old/wrong:

CHI_57.gif

New/right:

tomahawk.jpg

On a better note, CCM/Reebok FINALLY fixed the "C" tomahawks shoulder patch on the replicas jerseys, see pic.

Actually Blackhawks have two different tomahawk logos. Home and third jerseys have tomahawks with green handles and white blades, while away jersey has tomahawk red handles and green blades.

See here:

Home, third and road

I was at the United Center Store jersey shopping, and I noticed that this year's CCM replicas don't have the NHL puck patch on the back hem, can anyone else confirm this for other teams? I'm not sure if it's a glitch or a new feature.

not there on my blue slug jersey either

Actually Blackhawks have two different tomahawk logos. Home and third jerseys have tomahawks with green handles and white blades, while away jersey has tomahawk red handles and green blades.

See here:

Home, third and road

I was aware of that variation, I was just referring to the thinner, serifed-"C" and the thicker black outline.

I'll scan some pics of the new jersey I just picked up (Merry Christmas to me :hockeysmiley: ) and my older one.

I have a new replica Ducks jersey. No puck on the back. Just blank. I imagine all the ones with the puck are still leftovers unsold before the lockout.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

So all authentic and replica, or pro and semi-pro jerseys should have that "serified -C", because on ebay there a lot of jerseys that have that normal C, basically if I'm buying a Blackhawks jersey, I should look for the ones with the "serified-C", yes or no, or am i missing the point

So all authentic and replica, or pro and semi-pro jerseys should have that "serified -C", because on ebay there a lot of jerseys that have that normal C, basically if I'm buying a Blackhawks jersey, I should look for the ones with the "serified-C", yes or no, or am i missing the point

Yeah, you should look for the serified C, it's on all authentics and the new replicas for this year.

Archived