NFL Preview Week 16

NJTank

That last extra point attempt by the Bengals against Denver caused caused me to take a wooden hockey stick to the steel basketball hoop pole in my backyard. I haven't been this upset because of a sporting event since Kimo's hit last January. I also have one fewer hockey stick than I did before.

Haha, you know why that happened, don't you? The Mile High Gods did that to Cincy because of TJ's nice little salute after the TD.

Too bad these "Mile High Gods" seem to take vacation to John Elway's Aspen villa come playoff time.

Actually they were only available for one playoff game last year, that was against the Patriots. Just like in "Angels in the Outfield" they said that Championships have to be won on their own, and Plummer just couldn't do it against the Steelers.

Wasn't Jake's fault. The defensive gameplan was like something we'd see against the Colts. Larry Coyer calls a scared game both against the Colts and in big games.

True, the entire team played like crap though. I mean Plummer didn't have time in the pocket, receivers were dropping passes, the Steelers were converting 3rd & long all day.

My thoughts on Plummers role in that is that the rest of the team put Plummer in a position where he had to make plays to win the game which they hadn't done all year. That's the rule behind having Plummer as your QB... don't make him have to be a playmaker and he's great.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived