Lipscomb University Football Concept

oz615

Nothing too radical but not boring neither,i wanted to use the buffalo head on the helmet,but for whatever reason it didn't look right,so i used the school wordmark for the helmet logo.Also i avoided the armpit stripes as well,and i went w/ a yellow face mask because of the fact that there very few teams the does that.

and remember positive and negative C+C are encouraged

lipscombfb.png

Wow this is nice OZ.... I like it a lot... The only thing I'd do is make the shoulders on the white jerseys duplicate the shoulders on the purple jersey, so that they're purple also.

Great job.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

The only thing I'd do is make the shoulders on the white jerseys duplicate the shoulders on the purple jersey, so that they're purple also.

Great job.

i think the stripes are already purple unless I'm missing something color wise.

The only thing I'd do is make the shoulders on the white jerseys duplicate the shoulders on the purple jersey, so that they're purple also.

Great job.

I meant something like this for the white jerseys.......

lipscomb.gif

Great job.

lipscomb.gif

ok now i see what you're talking about,but i really didn't like that look though.Plus it would be a rip off of Toledo

no offense bud.

Great job.

lipscomb.gif

ok now i see what you're talking about,but i really didn't like that look though.Plus it would be a rip off of Toledo

no offense bud.

Wow I live in toledo and I'm just noticing how much of a rip-off that would be....Thanks for pointing that out.

I've heard they're trying to push to get football going there....A high school coach down that way has been the "middle man" between me and Lipscomb in trying to find something they like....I've done about 10 different concept helmets for them and from what I hear, they want more of an LSU look...I'm not sure about uniforms, but this is what I've been told that they want for helmets...Seems the one that was most popular was the buffalo head (in two shades of purple) with "LU" above it like on the LSU helmets...If they do begin football, I'm curious to see what they will come up with...

By the way....I like these uniform sets...I think any combination of them would look good...

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

I've heard they're trying to push to get football going there....A high school coach down that way has been the "middle man" between me and Lipscomb in trying to find something they like....I've done about 10 different concept helmets for them and from what I hear, they want more of an LSU look...I'm not sure about uniforms, but this is what I've been told that they want for helmets...Seems the one that was most popular was the buffalo head (in two shades of purple) with "LU" above it like on the LSU helmets...If they do begin football, I'm curious to see what they will come up with...

By the way....I like these uniform sets...I think any combination of them would look good...

Mike

hmm,that news to me there,you know i outta sent my concept to the Athletic Dept. just for the hell of it.

Archived