Texas tequila hockey uniforms

ColeJ

in the post about fantasy team names on here, i got inspired to finish these up... there's a fantasy online hockey league, using EA Sports NHL series games for PC, over at my website, thunderpuck.net... a few seasons ago, i had my own team, but because of time restraints, my team folded... but anyway, i've always loved this team name and logo. the design, logo, colors, etc. are all the same as when my team played in that simulation league, but i never actually put down this idea on anything but video game graphics... so i decided, when reading that thread, to put it on a real hockey jersey template, as opposed to just video game graphics.

so... here it is... any comments or criticism would be appreciated...

VIVA TEQUILA! (btw, i WAS captain of the team, as well as star defenseman, owner, and general manager... so my name actually DESERVES to be on this one, unlike all the other concepts i put my name and number on :))

C&P:

http://www.geocities.com/cole_th....rms.gif

i think this might bring back some fond memories for avenger, if he reads this topic :)

Certainly an appropriate color scheme.  Can't argue with the use of lime green when you're actually using a lime as part of your logo!

And I guess it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what the team fight song was!

Certainly an appropriate color scheme. Can't argue with the use of lime green when you're actually using a lime as part of your logo!

And I guess it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what the team fight song was!

there was actually an official goal horn with the song available for the league conversion addon pack :)

Cole, what happened to the black jerseys that the team wore for 1 season? I believe they were 3rd jerseys...

BTW these are my favorite hockey jerseys...alot of teams in the DMFHL had sweet stuff, Montreal Revolution, Milchester (both the enforcers and roadhogs had nice stuff) Quebec National, Vancouver Tigers...aww the memories

Ah, the memories. Nothing nerdier than getting excited over your computer alter-ego hoisting the Thundercup, which, by the way, Cole, is something you've yet to do, mang. ;)

Here's some of the graphics that I designed for the RoadHogs

hogsstyle.gif

:P I think DMFHL stands for "Drunkin' Mother F--ker Hockey League. Just my guess ???

By the way ColeDMD  these are great uniforms! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived