Old Arena League teams concepts....

tulanebc

Hey gents....while playing Arena Football for PS2, I suddenly had an idea....actually, had a few ideas...and here they are...

1.) A modernization of the defunct Arena League teams if they were still around today.....OR

2.) Using the Zubaz pattern in the current AFL team unis, at your discretion....heh

Anyone up for this??? Here's a list of the defunct (love that word...) teams, and you can pick who you'd like to re-design, and use ANY template you want, any platform you want (MSPaint, Illustrator, etc.)....

The winner gets a chicken dinner.

The following is a list of football teams that, at one time, played in the Arena Football League.

Party like it's yo birfday.

willieMcGee_2.jpg

If you inherit Randy Johnson's facial genes, he owes you $97,000 at the very least.

For big'uns like me, a Popeye's 2 piece meal is a mid-morning snack. Dinner? You'd better come up with that 12 piece family meal.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Chicken dinner will be as follows:

1.) Drive yourself to Popeyes and get a 12 piece white meat dinner with biscuits and red beans.

2.) Consider yourself a winner.

:-D

1.) Drive yourself to Popeyes and get a 12 piece white meat dinner with biscuits and red beans.

willieMcGee_2.jpg

If you inherit Randy Johnson's facial genes, he owes you $97,000 at the very least.

No.......If I win, you are meeting me in front of Richardson Hall with a bucket of the freshest down home fried chicken there is!

Hey, it will give me a break from Studio classes!

Where is Richardson Hall, and what kind will it be? Spicy or Mild?

Right behind Gibson Hall if you are walking from St. Charles Ave. And I would go with Mild. Its gonna take me a while to get used to the spicy food down there.

Ahhhh, a Greenie, are ya? I'm in good company then...well, you'll get your Popeyes if you can get me some good pics of the Turchin reconstruction right outside of Riley....

Man, I graduated from Tulane 5 years ago...missing it more and more considering I was born and raised in the New Orleans metro area...good to see i'm not the only one here who's a Greenie...

willieMcGee_2.jpg

Archived