A look back at 2003

DEAD!

That super duper awesome sports play that'll happen next weekend that will stun the world and you will have forgotten to add.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

Actually hearing a crowd chanting "Let's Go Cardinals!" (let alone it being Packers fans in Green Bay!) ought to rank up there somewhere.

That, and the fact the destiny of two other teams was hanging in the balance in the final play of that game.   Whooo, what a nailbiter.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

and an addition that i forgot:

-Coaches Behaving Badly, starring Larry Eustachy, Rick Neuheisel and Mike Price...i mean, well, an office pool doesn't seem harmless...Price's actions apparently are excusable, citing his recent hiring by UTEP.  Eustachy, meanwhile, is looking into numerous parties at colleges across the Big XII :D

-The Lies Shall Set You Free: apparently I should lie on my new resume to get a job :;): heck, it works for George O'Leary...just ask Central Florida.

-And I Got So-ohh-ohh-ber: Michigan State QB Jeff Smoker returns from getting high and getting kicked out of MSU late last year with a vengeance, leading the Spartans to an Alamo Bowl appearance

-Life After Death: perhaps Brett Favre's opus, you usually don't say a guy of his stature's playing out of his mind, but the game against Oakland after his father's sudden death you can say it.  This is a performance you had to see, possibly the best game Favre has played since the Super Bowl year, maybe ever.  I mean, he was threading passes through like it was GameDay on ps2

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived