CONCEPT81: MY FIRST SIG ON HERE!

bigdub81

I originally made these for my friends on myspace who signed a petition and begged me to do this for them. And in return I offer them to all of you as well especially my fellow Saints, fans who have had just about enough of this little man!

Plate-FredThomas.png

Plate-FredThomas-1.png

And if Mike McKenzie, don't shape-up for this upcoming year his ass is gonna' get one too!....You know what....thinking about it now...he really needs one but I'll let you all decide!

That's just cold. He's been a solid player for many years, and it's remarkable for a corner to last 11 seasons. With that said, it's puzzling why the Saints always have so few interceptions. Maybe they'll get a couple of good corners in the draft or free agency. As you point out, McKenzie hasn't been that great and I think he's 30 or so.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

ha ha ha ha ha :D ! thats :censored:ing hysterical! can i get a Eli Manning or Tom Coughlin one? Preferably a 'Just say no' version.

Thanks in advance

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

That's just cold. He's been a solid player for many years, and it's remarkable for a corner to last 11 seasons. With that said, it's puzzling why the Saints always have so few interceptions. Maybe they'll get a couple of good corners in the draft or free agency. As you point out, McKenzie hasn't been that great and I think he's 30 or so.
Thta's kinda messed up considering he is a classy guy and good team player...evven if he is old and.....stinks

I'm not taking nothing from the man other than the fact that his time has come after 11 years as an NFL player. I mean let's be real about this...He's undersized as a corner and going by today's standards the league will be one of giant recievers in years to come so a small corner such as Fred, will become obsolete in the long run!

I give him his credit for what he has done as a team player and all but maybe he can be on the pratice squad or just utilize him on special teams and get him off of the field cause' if he get's burned anymore there gonna' have to start spraying fire retardent onto the field before the games.

We need a headhunter like Chris McAllister, who if he can't intercept you he'll make you pay for it anyway.

ha ha ha ha ha ! thats :censored:ing hysterical! can i get a Eli Manning or Tom Coughlin one? Preferably a 'Just say no' version.

I'll give you Coughlin, cause' Eli, is from down here and I don't want to go that route. And truthfully I don't think that he is ya'll problem. The Giants, have a solid team in their hand's but it's up to the coach to figure out how to use what he's got. Facing facts that you all already know...Mr. Coughlin, is too damn old to be in the league and has never had control of any team that he's ever coached! So with that I grant your wish and give you this...

Plate-TomCoughlin.png

Ok, I'm going to say this. . .

I really like my burnt toast with butter. And my DBs with speed, size, and a brain.

I just really think that his time has come and gone. We need a corner. I love the sig though!!!!!

dodgers-1.png

If I laughed any harder, I would have had my lungs collapse upon themselves....

...and still beat Fred Thomas down the sidelines for a 75 yard touchdown...

When wideouts run by him, the field looks like a dragstrip with all that rubber being burned off of their reeboks.

If I didn't like my sig, I'd make that sig my personal calling card.

You da man BigDub....you feel my pain, and hatred for the guy wearing Deuce's rightful number.

willieMcGee_2.jpg

If you inherit Randy Johnson's facial genes, he owes you $97,000 at the very least.

Thanks for the Tom Choke-lin sig.

On the subject of Fred Thomas, my grandma could beat him down the sideline and she's got 2 broken hips and was alive the last time the Cubbies won a World Series.

The real question though is who would win in a race Fred Thomas or Bengie Molina?

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Archived