Edmonton Oilers concept...

KaTo

red background is really making it hard to get a good look at these...

alt is a pretty sharp. off-the-wall idea, but what would a 'subtle' cog pattern look like on any of the stripes (socks, side panels, pants, shoulders? on 3rd if any of them, that's where the wackiest designs usually go.) if it's hideous, just forget i mentioned it; but i'm curious.

i'd really like to see the Oilers go more retro than modern, but not a bad concept.

I think these are an okay start - but the first thing you have to do is get rid of that red backgroud. The home and road look okay, but I would definitely change the number font. The major problem I have with this concept is the secondary logo. It looks more like a logo for a toy company, with the gear thingy and drop of water, in my opinion. If it was modernized, then this set would be much better.

Overall, it is an alright job, but if you tweaked that secondary logo it would be much better. B-

put a black circle in the white drop of oil on the 08 away jersey. Make it regulation size and it will like a puck in a drop of oil. And other than a missing white outline on that same jersey, I really like the mix of adherence to a color scheme and originality.

I'm a diehard Oilers fan and, well...I'm just not feeling them, sorry. It's not that they're bad concepts, it's just that I wouldn't want to see my Oil donning them anytime soon. FWIW, the white one is the best of the bunch I think. And, yeah, the secondary logo just isn't working. Why not go with the one on their current alt? Or their current shoulder patch?

i'm a diehard oilfan too and while i like the pants with the logo on them i don't feel the jerseys either. i don't like the orange/blue combo anyways so it's hard to win me over with those colours.

i would love to see something similar to what they have now, but with the arm stripes a bit higher up the arm and no stripes on the bottom. I have a feeling this is what we might see for real.

gagner3.png

Archived