New concepts from sabres7200

CDunn

Sort of new concepts.

San Jose Sharks 3rd. Anybody remember the Topeka Scarecrows 3rd design contest from about a year and a half ago? Well, I really liked the template I used for that and even used it again in my personal jersey design. well, I was messing around with the Scarecrows design again and came up with something cleaner and nicer. But it didn't really say 'Scarecrows' to me. But I think it works for the Sharks. I can't stand their 3rds and I think this would work nicely. Logos are what I came up with when Puckguy(I think) played that big April Fools joke on us and said the Sharks were getting new logos. So these logos are mods of what he did.

Sharks alt

Washington Senators: I've beaten this horse to death, but hey. A little while back someone said red-white-blue for any Washington team would be too...blah. (This was when that guy put out those washington baseball caps). I thought about it and I agree. So here are the Sens in Brick and Gold. I like this one the best. Some minor changes to the look. Cleaned up some stuff. I also made a new inagural logo for the team for the 2005 season.

Scripts

Logos

Unis

EDIT:

Brand new Bengals concept.  Trying to reduce all those tigerstripes everywhere.

Bengals

Oh, and remember Pantone's proposed Browns color set of light gold, copper, and brown?  Well when that was in full swing a guy that said he and Pantone came up with that color set had me adapt my design to his likings.  I didn't like the copper pants or jersey, but that's what he wanted.

Browns

Comments and critiques welcomed!

I'm diggin that sharks 3rd.The wavey shoulder pattern captures the whole ocean/shark shape well. It reminds me of their origonal unis (although they look nothing like these)

The script on teh Senators unis are way too angled. It looks like a production error at the pro shop. either reduce teh angle, or angle the letters themselves to counter balance.

Nice stuff over-all!

Archived