Dolphins Concept

FiddySicks

They're losing the number shadowing for next year

Tsk. Attention to detail, my friend. Never once was it mentioned the shadow was going away, it's just being reduced in size.

Oh my bad. I thought they were getting rid of it. I read the article from the Miami Herald about the change. I just remembered wrong.

Dolphins.gif

The Dolphins fans reactions are amusing. "The helmet MUST be white! If not, there will be disaster! Mankind is doomed! The universe will explode!" Had I known the Dolphins helmet color had so much to do with our everyday lives, I'd have written my Congressman to request it be placed on some endangered list. :P

Tell me something, how would you react if somebody posted a Saints concept that had a pink helmet?

THE DOLPHINS NATION HAS SPOKEN!

I would of course recoil in horror, but that's apples and oranges because pink isn't part of the Saints' palette to begin with. Your question should have asked about the posting of a Saints concept with a black or a white helmet, and I would look at either with an open mind. I'm not welded to a gold Saints helmet the way you apparently are to a white Dolphins helmet.

You know, now that you brought it up, a pink helmet might just work with this Dolphins concept... :P

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Of course you wouldn't mind a black or white helmet, because (no offense intended) the Saints aren't exactly steeped in history and glory. Further, even though I don't exactly mind the blue, as far as I and most Dolphins fans are concerned the color is a necessary evil at best and should see as little use as possible.

cttdolphins2.png

Archived