Earth Day logo

fiasco!

it looks great, and the roots should look more rooty, but after that it looks great. I am having trouble seeing gradients Bearcats, help me out.

Oops, you're right. That's what I get for logging on here too early in the morning before I put my contacts in. For some reason I thought there was a gradient on the 'Y' going towards the roots, and the bottoms of the 'D' and 'A' (from green to brown). My mistake. :wacko:

buffalo_sig.png

it looks great, and the roots should look more rooty, but after that it looks great. I am having trouble seeing gradients Bearcats, help me out.

Oops, you're right. That's what I get for logging on here too early in the morning before I put my contacts in. For some reason I thought there was a gradient on the 'Y' going towards the roots, and the bottoms of the 'D' and 'A' (from green to brown). My mistake. :wacko:

Umm, there is a gradient. It's on the 'Y' going towards the roots, and the bottoms of the 'D' and 'A' (from green to brown).

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Umm, there is a gradient. It's on the 'Y' going towards the roots, and the bottoms of the 'D' and 'A' (from green to brown).

Thanks for the clarification. Now I can see it again, and enjoy it even more. :P

buffalo_sig.png

Thanks for the clarification. Now I can see it again, and enjoy it even more. :P

thanks for pointing it out. i wasnt trying to be a dink, i am red/green colorblind and honestly couldnt tell if there was one.

Archived