Earth Day logo

fiasco!

my wife works for the county library system, and she mentioned the other day that she needed to make an earth day logo for some festivities that they will be holding. after she made one last night, i got this idea in my head and about 30 minutes later, this came out....she loves it, what do you guys think?

earthday_logo.gif

I kiss you and your design!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Lovin' it, except for the branches (or roots?) under the "y."

Are they supposed to be roots or branches? If branches, I'd probably get rid of them. If roots, I'd make them look a little more "rooty", meaning changing the way the ends terminate.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Lovin' it, except for the branches (or roots?) under the "y."

Are they supposed to be roots or branches? If branches, I'd probably get rid of them. If roots, I'd make them look a little more "rooty", meaning changing the way the ends terminate.

they're roots..and if i have time, i'll work on them

That's sexy. I agree that it doesn't need the roots on the Y, but I do think it adds a little something nice.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

The font is good and all that, but I'm just not feeling the logo as a whole. When I think of 'Earth Day' I imagine a logo with the a literal picture of the Earth worked into it.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

The font is good and all that, but I'm just not feeling the logo as a whole. When I think of 'Earth Day' I imagine a logo with the a literal picture of the Earth worked into it.

that's what most people would think, and that's the reason i wanted to get away from that. it seems that every earth day logo there is has some interpretation of the globe on it.

that's what most people would think, and that's the reason i wanted to get away from that. it seems that every earth day logo there is has some interpretation of the globe on it.

I like the roots. Keep the roots. The roots should stay.

But I do agree, they could look a little more "rooty" or "rootish"

Archived