2007 NFL REGULAR SEASON SCHEDULE

wdm1219inpenna

I know it's already been announced about Miami & the NY Giants playing a regular season game in London, which I personally dislike.

I suspect that the first game, played on Thursday night, September 6, 2007, will be New England at Indianapolis. It seems the past couple of seasons the reigning Super Bowl champion gets home field for the first game of week 1, and it would seem fitting to have the Patriots playing the Colts, and it is in Indy this year, according to my yearly schedule breakdown in my 2006 NFL Records & Facts Book.

I also suspect that Week 12, the Thanksgiving week, that Minnesota will play at Detroit, while Dallas will entertain New England. As for the third game, I've not yet begun to speculate on that. Just a few hunches so far.

Already suffering from MASSIVE NFL withdrawal.....

Bill

I suspect that the first game, played on Thursday night, September 6, 2007, will be New England at Indianapolis. It seems the past couple of seasons the reigning Super Bowl champion gets home field for the first game of week 1, and it would seem fitting to have the Patriots playing the Colts, and it is in Indy this year, according to my yearly schedule breakdown in my 2006 NFL Records & Facts Book.

I hope not. This rivalry is getting tired, especially now that the Patriots are learning that there's only so many ways you can confuse Peyton Manning until he starts getting the upper hand every time. At least they're finally meeting up in the Regular Season in Indianapolis again, if you're correct.

IUe6Hvh.png

I know it's already been announced about Miami & the NY Giants playing a regular season game in London, which I personally dislike.

I also suspect that Week 12, the Thanksgiving week, that Minnesota will play at Detroit, while Dallas will entertain New England. As for the third game, I've not yet begun to speculate on that. Just a few hunches so far.

Already suffering from MASSIVE NFL withdrawal.....

Bill

I think if FOX wants any people to watch the Thanksgiving game at all, they'd send the Bears to Detroit. The Vikes are terrible.

And I can't wait for the Pats/Colts game, whenever it is.

And yes, I am also suffering from NFL withdrawal. Luckily there's March Madness and the Stanley Cup playoffs to tide me over.

espnsig.gif

Archived