Winthrop vs. VMI on ESPN, 2:00 ET

sc49erfan15

Alright guys, so once again Winthrop is in our conference championship, and once again...we're on ESPN.

We'll be on at 2, and I should be in the front row of the student section, full body paint and with a sign that reads:

Eagles

Soaring into

Polls

Now

If you're watching, look out for me and watch my Eagles (hopefully) dominate and win the first conference tourney of the season! :D

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

I watched it. I love how a lot of the Big South teams shoot threes all day long. It keeps it exciting.

Too bad it didn't go into the hundreds like about 80% of VMI's games do...

Good luck to Winthrop in the dance. Go pull some upsets!

458345eaff17a1237.png

458346630fe2186b2.png

I didn't think I was going to be, but I was actually the mascot during the game. I had planned to body paint, etc...but 20 minutes before the game started, they told me the other mascot had food poisoning and I had to fill in.

So...if you saw the eagle in my sig...that was all me. :D

I kinda would have rather been in the crowd, but it was a great game and an awesome time either way. Congrats to VMI for a great run and a great game.

WE'RE GOING DANCING!! :D:D WOOO...er...WU!!

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

So that's why you have a mascot in your sig...Because you are (sortakinda). Awesome.

Anyways, congrat to Winthrop. They're the first one in the tournament and nobody can take that from em. :P

So that's why you have a mascot in your sig...Because you are (sortakinda). Awesome.

Anyways, congrat to Winthrop. They're the first one in the tournament and nobody can take that from em. :P

Didn't Penn win last night to make it to the tourney by winning the Ivy League?

Didn't Penn win last night to make it to the tourney by winning the Ivy League?

Yeah that's right. They don't have a tournament though, so all they had to do was be the best and they're in.

Well, Winthrop was the first to win the conference TOURNAMENT to get in, and nobody can take that from em...NOBODY.

lmao.

Archived