Schedule Maker

Sport

This is where I got the one I've used for the past couple of years for the NABA and TNFF.

It's free and really basic, so implementing complicated schedules might be difficult. But if all you're really concerned about is ensuring that everyone plays everyone else an even amount of times (it even fairly well balances home vs away games), then that right there is the ticket.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I created schedules for anywhere from 6 to 18 teams for my own fantasy FOOTBALL league using a non-proprietary formula I stumbled across a couple years ago. It's not rocket science - every MIT graduate can do the same thing with pencil and paper given enough time.

My schedule is based on the premise that every team is "random" before the season and so no matter what order is drawn, one of the teams will always be team 1, 2, etc. And it really doesn't matter what order you re-arrange the weeks as long as you play all of them marked for the round robin.

Anybody wanting them can kindly PM me with your personal e-mail and I will send you the entire set of spreadsheets (7 of them).

I offer free of chanrge and welcome any fantasy football league to use them....why do a lot of work when you don't have to????

E

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

I created schedules for anywhere from 6 to 18 teams for my own fantasy FOOTBALL league using a non-proprietary formula I stumbled across a couple years ago. It's not rocket science - every MIT graduate can do the same thing with pencil and paper given enough time.

My schedule is based on the premise that every team is "random" before the season and so no matter what order is drawn, one of the teams will always be team 1, 2, etc. And it really doesn't matter what order you re-arrange the weeks as long as you play all of them marked for the round robin.

Anybody wanting them can kindly PM me with your personal e-mail and I will send you the entire set of spreadsheets (7 of them).

I offer free of chanrge and welcome any fantasy football league to use them....why do a lot of work when you don't have to????

E

Which MIT class did you graduate in?

B)

Archived