Canucks logo

dustyb58

Ok, so I needed to come up with a Whale logo in green and blue that didn't make my eyes burn. (C'mon people, green water? They're not in Jersey.) So, I came up with a couple versions, mixing old with new.

I like the second one more, because it's not just a logo inside a rectangle, it's like the whale (orca?) is kind of surfacing.

van1.png

van2.png

SIG.png

I'm not sure, I think the club, i mean franchise need a new logo altogether. Not really liking any one of them. Sorry, I just think that they don't go too well together

I agree with you. I think that they should do something completely original but take into consideration what they have done in the past. Maybe create something that has something to do with the rockies or the BC wilderness. When I think of Vancouver I think of Mountains and/or the Ocean. Perhaps they could incorperate some of those ideas.

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Say no to the whale.

Man, i can't wait till August when the logo is unveiled and the whale is finally gone from the diehard canuck fans' memories.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Archived