Florida gators black jerseys

slapshot

I caught highlights of UF-FSU today. When did Florida get black jerseys? Aren't they Blue and Orange?

On a slightly different note, how many times has Florida been invloved in a double-dark game? FSU wore Garnet today as well. Granted, as long as the teams are both wearing different colors, there shouldn't be a problem. But whatever happened to "white at home, dark on the road"? Doesn't Auburn do this as well with its orange uniforms? It seems that Florida or Auburn are always one of the teams in the double-dark games.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

he meant basketball...and just a small note, FSU also has a black alt. as far as wearing a dark jersey at home, Ole Miss (red) and Illinois (orange) do this from time to time, and i'll list Missouri too, cus their gold is dark compared to other gold jerseys and i know for a fact MU uses gold as 'switch' alts (worn at home and on road)  i wanna say Miami does this too, but i'm not sure.  any canes fans here can help me out?

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

When Tennessee went up to play Syracuse three or four years ago, the 'Cuse came out wering their orange jerseys at home. The problem? They didn't tell Tennessee, so both teams warmed up in virtually the same color jerseys. Of course, Syracuse changed to white since it would have been impossible for Tennessee to do so, but ESPN showed video from the warmup. I didn't realize until then how close our shades of orange were.

Yeah, people make fun of us by saying we're traffic cones or hunting vests, but I like to think of Tennessee orange as more pumpkin. Syracuse is more hunting vest and Clemson looks traffic cone-ish.

Of course, I'm partial to ole 151 C, the true Tennessee orange.

Does anyone have photos of the basketball game he meant to reference?

By the way, it would be totally cool if everyone could state the SPORT they meant, when referring to jerseys.

Thanks!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived