Theisman gone from "MNF"

sacker12

Frank Gifford and Don Meredith.

I am dead :censored:ing serious. What's either one of them doing now anyway (and the first one who says "Kathie Lee" gets banned).

Gifford isn't allowed out of his house anymore, and Meredith is bat :censored: crazy. Why wouldn't it work?

Wait, I've got an idea...Dennis Miller!!!!

Only if you pair him with Rush Limbaugh...

nav-logo.png

Frank Gifford and Don Meredith.

I am dead :censored:ing serious. What's either one of them doing now anyway (and the first one who says "Kathie Lee" gets banned).

Gifford isn't allowed out of his house anymore, and Meredith is bat :censored: crazy. Why wouldn't it work?

Wait, I've got an idea...Dennis Miller!!!!

Only if you pair him with Rush Limbaugh...

I for one didn't mind Joe T. in the booth. I don't know why ESPN didn't keep the SUNDAY NIGHT group together, of Mike Patrick, Joe T. and Paul Maguire. I thought those 3 were fantastic together. Soon as they named Mike Tirico as the play by play guy, I thought to myself that was a very bland, vanilla choice. Mike Patrick and Theissman and Maguire were great on the Sunday night games, and made even the bad games watchable for me. Why don't they use THEM on Monday Night?

ESPN always has to "change" things. I wish they'd sometimes live by the adage "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". I also hope that they have some DECENT MNF games on this season, and NO FREAKIN RAIDERS on MNF for the next DECADE!!!!!!! I'm SICK of them!!!!

Bill McD.

This is great news. Theisman is one of the worst commentators in all of sports, IMO. He made stupid remarks and is really cocky. I liked how TK would call him out every once in a while. I don't really know what to think of TK. Now that Theisman is gone I'll be able to see. Theisman was so horrible I couldn't form an opinion on Kornheiser (but TK definitely needs to stop talking about his fantasy team every week). Jaws is a pretty good replacement. I don't really understand why so many people don't like him. He has sort of an annoying voice, but other than that I don't see anything wrong with him. Plus he actually knows what he is talking about. This is a good change, but ESPN needs to do more. No more stupid guest during the 2nd quarter. I wouldn't mind if it was a famous player, coach, gm, or owner but not some random celebrity that happens to be in town. It's completely distracting from the game. So are the 30-30 updates.

Archived