NHL jersey sale

charger77

Anyways, for anybody who has one of these replicas, how do they fit? Are they tighter than normal, and should I go up a size, just to be safe? Thanks.

Comparing a L in the All-Star replicas to a L CCM Flyers replica I have, there definitely is a difference, and I might err on the side of caution and go up one size. The sleeves on the All-Star replicas, for example, are tapered the whole way through and don't have the extra fabric in the elbow area that a normal replica has. I can layer a normal replica over a sweatshirt with no problem, but the All-Star jersey just makes it - any more, and it would be too tight.

Thanks man, I'll go up a size then. It figures a Flyers fan would help out another Flyers fan. We'll be back next year my friend!

17d39f21-957a-437b-8af3-d3e112b5259f.gif

A little late here, but a day or two ago I decided I need Buffalo Sabres Red 3rd jersey from the last few years, anyone know where i can find on in a Large (or XL if no L) or a 48? Ive been looking on line at the palces ive done business with before, but no luck so far. Thanks for the help.

SEAsig.png

• LMU locked this topic

Archived