New Premiership kits 2007-08

martijn

New Bolton Wanderers kit for next season. I think it's nice and clean, though a shame about the navy blue to one side of the collar.

notlob.jpg

And this is Sheffield United home and away - although they may not stay in the Premier League.

sheffield-united-home-shirt.jpgsheffield-united-away-shirt.png

Has anyone managed to dig out any more of next season's kits? The only other one I've seen is Newcastle.

fugly.jpg

If anyone has any other new pictures it would be nice to have them all in the same place.

Yes, I'm aware of that thread (and I first posted the Newcastle kit to it a while back) but there hasn't been any action there for a month now, and there were very few new kits posted there in any case. As far as I'm aware this is the first posting of the Bolton and Sheffield United kits to this board, and it would be great to get a few more pictures if anyone has any...

To speed things along, I know this isn't the Premiership, but here's the new Rangers one.

rangers.jpg

Very few new kits?!

Ipswich town

Liverpool

Sydney FC

Central Coast Mariners

Perth Glory

Newcastle Jets

Queensland Roar

Adelade United

Melbourne Victory

Galatasaray

Sunderland AFC

Newcastle United

Celtic

Republic of Ireland national team

Plus discussion of the new Arsenal shirt rumors, Man United's shirt schedule, new suppliers for a couple more clubs, and the new Premier League logo. Some good conversations there, worth keeping.

I think he's right - better to bump the old thread and add these new shirts to it than to start your own thread on an existing topic. That way the conversation continues. And as you said, it's nice to keep it all in one place....

Bolton's is the same template (minus the things on the front) as Adelaide United.

Melbourne Victory has changed to a template based on last years away shirt, its navy with a white V.

Wellington Phoenix revealed their home shirt aswell. They missed a great opportunity to use black and yellow stripes.

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Archived