NY Rangers Third Jersey Concept

BroadwayBlueshirt

rangerswhitethirdjerseyqa1.png

One thing right off the bat- I hate dark blue on the Rangers. Just not a fan of the weird doom-and-gloom vibe they get from the dark blue and grey on the liberty head logo. That said, I dig the logo itself. All the modernization they've already done with the alternate jerseys is fine with me, it's just the color.

So the main change I made was replacing the dark blue with regular Rangers blue, and cutting down on the gray (hence the removal of the extra outline around the liberty head, which I think is too much).

Anywho, C+C appreciated.

msg-117798227822.jpg

It's good, it has that new-but-vintage kind of look. I like it.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

I like where its going - the "Rangers" at the bottom it reminds me of the LA Kings jersey but it looks good on your concept. I think that with the stripes on the arms should somewhat match the width of the bottom stripes on the jersey.

The ones at the bottom are a bit thin. Also maybe move the crest up a slight amount.

I totally agree with the sense of "doom-and-gloom" on the Rangers' third jersey. I also agree with you in that the logo is really quite cool. That said, this concept looks good. My only gripe is the Rangers wordmark at the bottom. It looks a tad too modern, but its only really minor. B+

broadway -

This is a really nice jersey. You've captured a quality that their current jersey is missing. Personally I like the Navy-Blue 3rd Uni, but this white one is clean looking. The text at the bottom is nice also.

As a Devils fan - I hate the Rangers with a passion - however your concept is very good. 9 out of 10!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived