LucaMaz Design Logos

LucaMaz3

Hello, all! I haven't come up with a brand new concept in a while, and I wanted to take a shot at designing my own personal logos. I used my name, simply because, I lacked an idea for a good name. Anywho, here they are. C+C, please.

luca-marzorati-design-Logos.png

I hope its not too small! :unsure:

Lose the Marzorati part. It's too much of a tongue twister and the immediate thought conjures up the sports car.

Go simply with "Luca Designs".

It's a first name that can stand by itself. There's not a lot of them.

Lose the Marzorati part. It's too much of a tongue twister and the immediate thought conjures up the sports car.

Or shorten in to "LuMaz Design" or somesuch. You can do a lot with that name.

200827174822.png

wow...good, constructive criticism without the bite from keebe...has hell frozen over yet?

jldesigns404eo.png

I read the C+C, and it made me think that this set needed to go in a different direction. First off, I dropped the parentheses--they were kinda useless and stupid in the first place, and I don't even know why I put them there. Next, I switched the font from a serifed type to a san serif. The new font somewhat reminds me of Dax, but since I don't have it on my computer, I found a similar free font called Yanone Kaffesatz, which I like. Next, I changed the name from luca marzorati to just LucaMaz, which I think flows off the toungue a tad better.

Of the 18 possible color combos, I narrowed it down to 4, but I can't choose which one I like the best. C+C on which one is the best please, and if you like none, tell me why. Thanks. And in case you didn't realize, you click to enlarge the image.

th_LucaMaz-Design-Logos.png

Archived