Anaheim Ducks concept

wingsfan85

Not a fan of their current set at all...and I'd like to see the old duck mask as atleast an alternate.

Yes I know the secondary logo colours don't match the one on the jersey but it was necessary to change it to stand out.

Be gentle...

ANAHEIM.jpg

79.gif3079.gif474.gif7192.gif

Tigercopy.png

i like the ideas. just two points. i highly doubt the ducks will ever use the wild wing goalie mask logo again but it looks nice in the new color scheme. also, the home jersey with black on the arms. it looks nice but would cause problems if the away team has black jerseys. imagine a player skating down ice on a 2 - 1 and looking at the side of a player. both teams in black arms would look similar.

I would have to agree with you, I'm not a big fan of their current set. I think they could do a better job of using their colours. This is a nice attempt, but it doesn't do it for me. I do really like the more liberal use of orange though.

Reminds me of the Wild's 3rds too much.

Ya, I agree!

i like the ideas. just two points. i highly doubt the ducks will ever use the wild wing goalie mask logo again but it looks nice in the new color scheme. also, the home jersey with black on the arms. it looks nice but would cause problems if the away team has black jerseys. imagine a player skating down ice on a 2 - 1 and looking at the side of a player. both teams in black arms would look similar.

It's green not black. Maybe you should lighten the green up a shade or two though, wingsfan85.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I like it. You definitely get points for using the D-foot as a crest. The script looked way too tacky to me, so that was already an upgrade with you doing that. The only thing I'd do would be to add a little bit of a trim between the body and the sleeve. Other than that, bang up job, cuz.

I like it. You definitely get points for using the D-foot as a crest. The script looked way too tacky to me, so that was already an upgrade with you doing that. The only thing I'd do would be to add a little bit of a trim between the body and the sleeve. Other than that, bang up job, cuz.

Thanks for the comments guys...

79.gif3079.gif474.gif7192.gif

Tigercopy.png

I dig this

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

It's green not black. Maybe you should lighten the green up a shade or two though, wingsfan85.

hehe... your right... oops :wacko:

Archived